As part of a home energy visit we offer:
• Energy tips to lower bills.
• Find a cheaper energy supplier.
• Review energy contract and get a cheaper tariff.
• Help and advice with bills (estimated bill, submitting meter reading, etc).
• Set up an online account.
• Switching from prepayment meter to normal meter or smart meter.
• Help to purchase LED light bulbs.
• Use an energy monitor
• Financial help with energy debt (British gas trust, E.On trust, etc).
• Check eligibility for a new boiler, loft insulation, cavity wall insulation, draught proofing, and other energy efficiency measures.
• Check eligibility to the £140 Warm home discount.
• Sign posting to relevant agencies.
• Thermal Imaging to see heat loss spots and cold spot in the house, and how to reduce heat loss
• Renewable energy advice.
Video: Helping a Polish family to stay warm at home and save energy. ELREC partnership with Home Energy Scotland